Dear Rodney,

I think your idea is excellent, but your seasons are all out of whack, or
ours are.  I'd love to get my students working with yours if we can work
out the schedule.  I teach at a small college in Ohio, where I have about
70 students per spring semester (January-April).  If you teach stats in
this time frame, let's talk about how we can organize our groups.
If you like, you can email me directly at <[log in to unmask]>.  I've taken
some heat before for putting direct messages on the list serve, but when I
tried the email listed in your message it failed.  Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks,

Joe Nowakowski

Joseph M. Nowakowski
Associate Professor of Economics