Karen

1.There is an article in the next, September edition of Educational
Developments about users' confidence with IT.
2. UEA has a project
http://www.uea.ac.uk/csed/scaits/welcome.html

Stephen

--
Dr Stephen J Bostock FSEDA              [log in to unmask]
Academic Staff Developer, Department of Academic Affairs, and