(I sent this yesterday but it didn' show up on the list...)

Dear Kalina

I was trying your routine glm_specmask and I saw that the mask created from
the gray matter covers really the entire brain.  I reduced the smoothing to
3mm (original img was .9375 x .9375 x 5) and the results seemed better.
What do you think about it? (I sent the img in attachment).  Also I was
wondering if there is any special reason why the routines for ROI analysis
may not apply to unnormalized data (which may be more suitable for the ROI
approach...).  Lastly, does anybody know a way to get the voxels timecourses
of an anatomically specified ROI mask (say, created with MRIcro)?  I think
the question has been asked before but I cannot find it on the list.

thanks for your time

      Giuseppe

Giuseppe Pagnoni,
Emory University
Dept. of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
1639 Pierce Drive, Suite 4000
WMB Bldg., Atlanta, GA 30322
phone: 404 -727-8259
             404-727-7002