I start getting messages about errors with Talairach Space utility. Until now all messages are either from users of MATLAB 5.3 or from users of non Windows OS. Because of I have not MATLAB 5.3 and working under Windows environment I can't immediately fix reported errors.
As for MATLAB 5.3 users I need some information about MATLAB 5.3. For example I have two messages about "Undefined function or variable 'continue'". In MATLAB 6.0 'continue' is valid keyword of programming language. Is it true for MATLAB 5.3 ? It would be very useful if somebody can give me short list of differences between MATLAB 6 and MATLAB 5.3 programming language.
In any case those who report errors and running either MATLAB 5.3 or non Windows OS please be patient. When I get more reports (just 1-2 days) I'll try fix errors related to other MATLAB versions and other OS.

Sergey Pakhomov