Hello all,
I'd like to check my understanding of some orientation issues:

I have
1) an spgr (3D anatomical T1) and
2) a functional image
which I wish to coregister to one another.

Both are in radiological (L=R) orientation.

What I expect to happen (based on the spm archive materials)is that the
coregistration process will first normalize each image to the appropriate
template (thus flipping them into neurological orientation). Then it will
register them to each other.

So I will end up with the images in neurological orientation (L=L) and registered
to each other.

I have not changed any spm defaults, so the normalization procedure should
expect images in radiological orientation.

Am I missing anything?

Thankyou,

Dianne Patterson
CNL