Dear all!

I would like to compare fMRI results obtained with different scanning techniques  and wonder how to access the differences statistically.
Number of “activated” pixels within a given cluster might be one possibility- another seems to be to use the size of effect.  Does it make sense to compare the size of effect across volunteers and conditions/techniques? Are we allowed to average the size of effect between volunteers to compare technique A and B in order to access which technique is more sensitve?
Does anybody have a better idea how to solve this problem?

Thank you very much for your help in advance

Sincerely yours,

Martin Oels

[log in to unmask], 8MB Speicher, Verschluesselung - http://freemail.web.de