Dear SPMers,

This question is not directly relevant to SPM.  I hope it is OK to post it on this mail base.

I have 3D Analyze files with different scale factors, i.e., file a, scale factor 0.12; file b, scale factor 0.32; ….  I would like to create a 4D file Analyze file with one header and multiple volumes of 3D images by taking into account different scale factors.  There will be only one scale factor for this 4D file.  Is there a program readily available to do this?

Best Regards,

Masahiro

Masahiro Fujita, MD, PhD

Assistant Professor

Department of Psychiatry

Yale University School of Medicine

Room C310, Building 5, VA Connecticut/116A2,

950 Campbell Avenue, West Haven,

CT 06516, USA

Phone: +1-203-932-5711, ext. 3335, 3590

Fax: +1-203-937-3897