Hello all,
I have set up and compiled spm99 on our sgi o2s with matlab6.
We can get things to run, but they are incredibly slow...it can take 4-30
hours to do realignment, for example....we are frustrated both by the inconsistencies
in time and the length of time it takes to do the processing (the dataset
is 264 reps and 19 slices-fMRI).

We have fooled with the maxMem variable, and we have increased the swap
space to 1gb...given the inconsistencies, it is difficult to determine if
these changes have had any effect....but it looks like our problem persists.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Dianne