0100,0100,0100{PRIVATE}Courier NewDear colleagues, I performed an event related fMRI experiment and analysed it with and without slice timing. The analysis without slice timing worked out well. After slice timing I run into an out of memory error, when I estimate the model. The only differences between the two analysis is that I added the slice timing step to the preprocessing. The image parameters are the following: 315 image volumes, 31 slices initial matrix size 64x64. The error occurs after 87 % completions of the model estimation. The used hardware: * Intel Pentium II Celeron 400 MHz * 578 MB RAM * 55 GB IBM Hard disk * 10 GB Swap Space (I raised swap space as recommended in your help line, but it does not work) SPM version: SPM99 Does anybody have an idea how to solve this problem? Sincerely yours, Lukas Lukas Scheef, MD, MSc MR-Tomography Department of Radiology University of Bonn Sigmund-Freud-Straße 25 D-53105 Bonn Fax: +49-228-287-5598 Phone:+49-228-287-5960 E-mail: [log in to unmask]