Darren,

That is a problem, and the lack of "+ eps" also gives rise to
occasional division by zero error for cluster statistics.

The fix is to replace "/P(D)" with "/(eps+P(D)".  The latest version,
2.10, reflects this and is now in spm99_updates...

      ftp://ftp.fil.ion.ucl.ac.uk/spm/spm99_updates/spm_P_RF.m

-Tom