Dear Brandall:

If you right-click on the table it will give you options for exporting
it. You
can either print the table as text within the command window. Then you
can
copy this and paste into your other program, or you can extract the
entire
structure of the table in a set of variables, which you can save as text
or
however you want.

Darren

"SUYENOBU,BRANDALL" wrote:

> Hello SPM Group,
>
> Is there any way to output the "Statistics: volume summary" table as any
> type of text file or as MS/Windows program-compatible file that will allow
> extracting of the text?  I've only been able to output graphics files in
> which the tables do not have sufficient resolution to be of use - even if
> I could extract them as text, which I have yet to accomplish.  Thanks for
> your help.
>
> Brandall Y. Suyenobu
> Research Associate
> UCLA/CURE Neuroenteric Disease Program
> Veterans Administration Greater LA Healthcare System
> (310) 478-3711 ext 40580

Darren R. Gitelman, M.D.                   E-mail:  [log in to unmask]
Cognitive Neurology and                    Voice:   (312) 908-9023
  the Alzheimer¹s Disease Center           Fax:     (312) 908-8789
http://www.brain.nwu.edu
Northwestern Univ., 320 E. Superior St., Searle 11-470, Chicago, IL
60611