> Is there any utility to apply the *sn3d data to the normalized image to get
> the image in the original space? Because SPM's segmentation will be done in
> the spatial normalized space, what if we want to measure the volume
> combinations in the original space? Thanks a lot.

You could try messing around with the Deformations Toolbox.  See the
following links for some ideas about how to generate inverse deformation
fields.

http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/wa.exe?A2=ind0112&L=spm&P=R18565
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/wa.exe?A2=ind0108&L=spm&P=R12951

Once you have the inverted field, then you can apply it to your spatially
normalised image.

Best regards,
-John

--
Dr John Ashburner.
Functional Imaging Lab., 12 Queen Square, London WC1N 3BG, UK.