Sorry about the delay.  I've only just realised that I missed this email.

There is no way of running spm_mireg for several subjects and get a printout
without doing a little bit of coding.

The simplest way to do this would be to include
        spm_print;
just before the final "return;" statement in the function.

An alternative would be to modify spm_mireg_ui.m arounf line 134, from:
                x = spm_mireg(mireg(i).VG, mireg(i).VF);
                M = inv(spm_matrix(x));
to:
                x = spm_mireg(mireg(i).VG, mireg(i).VF);
                spm_print;
                M = inv(spm_matrix(x));

Best regards,
-John