  -----Mensagem original-----
  De: SPM (Statistical Parametric Mapping) [mailto:[log in to unmask]]Em
nome de Xavier Chitnis
  Enviada em: quarta-feira, 28 de novembro de 2001 14:27
  Para: [log in to unmask]
  Assunto: segmenting images

  Dear All,

  I've just purchased a new computer with 256Mb RAM running Windows XP. I
have got SPM and matlab running very well under XP, with one exception.

  I am trying to segment native space MRI scans. The segmentation runs very
quickly, but when it starts to write out the images, the progress bar speeds
quickly to 70%, and then suddenly grinds to almost a standstill, and takes
about 15 minutes to do the last 30%.

  I think this is probably something that changing one system setting will
fix, but I'm not sure where to start. Any help would be much appreciated

  Thanks

  Xavier