Greetings SPMers,

I am in the process of analyzing some data on sensory effects of a drug,
but am having some problems understanding just what the cluster level
statistics represent.  Specifically, we have one site which reaches the
0.004 corrected at the cluster level but only 0.08 corrected at the
voxel level.  Since it didn't rise to the level of significance at the
voxel level how do I report the location of the activation.  How much
localizing information can I claim to have based on cluster level
statistics.

Thanks in advance,

---sam Reyes

PhD Student
SUNY Buffalo
Hearing Research Lab
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
Phone(s): (716) 829-2001; (716) 862-8790
Fax:    (716) 829-2980
Mailing Address:        215 Parker Hall
                        Buffalo, NY 14214