Dear list members!

By carefully surfing through the error messages and spm-files I was able to
track  the wrong entries in my batch script.
However, considering the fact that other people might come along such
problems a short note  how I found it:
SPM came up with the following messages:
 In C:\Programme\spm99\spm_hrf.m at line 40
  In C:\Programme\spm99\spm_get_bf.m at line 164
  In C:\Programme\spm99\spm_get_bf.m at line 301
  In C:\Programme\spm99\spm_fMRI_design.m at line 231
  In C:\Programme\spm99\spm_fmri_spm_ui.m at line 206
  In C:\Programme\spm99\spm_bch.m at line 156
By changing line 231  of spm_fMRI_design.m  in order to get all information
of input and output variables of this line, it was easy to find the wrong
entries in the script.
Ok, careful reading of the script itself could had solved it too - but very
often you are blind sided or focusing on the wrong detail (I had focused on
the event type  and the hrf def in the script ...).
Hopefully, I have not stolen too much time of anybody with the last two
mails.

Best wishes,

Lukas