Dr. Stephan has kindly provided a "stripped" binary mask for the N2K macaque
templates for those who require an image in this format for registration or
statistical analysis. It is available at http://purl.org/net/kbmd/n2k
following the link to download, then finding the n2k / SPM / mask link.
Kevin J. Black, M.D.