Dear SPMers,

    If I threshold a T-map at p=.01 and k=14 contiguous voxels, then I get a
Table that reveals the following information.

                        Expected voxels per cluster, <k> = 5.798
                        Expected number of clusters, <c> = 5.32
                        Search volume: S = 3036994 mm^3 = 30852 voxels =
763.3 resels
                        Voxel size: [3.8, 3.8, 7.0] mm  (1 resel = 35.60
voxels)

    I'd like to determine the effective false positive rate for individual
voxels in this T map.  I assume that it's going to be less than .01 because
of the 14 contiguous voxel spatial extent threshold.  Is the formula below
correct?

                  Voxelwise False Positive Rate = (5.798 voxels per
cluster)*(5.32 expected clusters)/(763.3 resels*35.6 voxels per resel)

                                                                 = (30.8454
expected voxels)/(2.7173e+004 total voxels)

                                                                 =.0011

    Finally, if I performed a conjunction analysis using two T maps
thresholded in exactly the same way as above, then would the false positive
rate be .0011^2?

Many Thanks,