Dear SPM group:
I did comparison of render display of activation on normalized and
non-normalized data, reparatively.
(both registrated and smoothed the same way)
I found two questions
1. The activation areas and sizes are not completely the same by the
completely same threshold.
Do this mean that normalization has some influence on the activation foci,
not only the location but also the amplitude ans size?
Is there anyone has similar experience?
2. I found the individual render image can provide the fashion of SPM99,
i.e. 6 views. I need the display of SPM96 fashion, i.e. 8 views, including
the medial aspects of the brain to see the cingulate and thalamus .......
Is there anyone has a way to do display of individual render images with 8
views? (maybe the default is SPM99 fashion, but some how we can define it to
do SPM96 fashion, just as the option provided by standard SPM99 for
normalized data........)

Deeply appreciate any help.

Cheers

Ming-Ting
Ming-Ting Wu, MD. Department of Radiology
Kaohsiung Veterans General Hospital, Kaohsiung, 813, Taiwan
Tel: 886-7-3422121 ext 6205, 6235
Fax: 886-7-3468301
Mobile: 0920040712