Dear Morgan,

SPM will be able to tell you which voxels are more active under
condition 1 than condition 2 (or vice-versa).

You'll first need to re-align, normalise and smooth your images (using
the
Realign, Normalize and Smooth buttons).
Then set up a general linear model (GLM) that models the activity at
each
voxel as a function of condition (using the fMRI models button). You
then specify a 'contrast' which picks out voxels showing significantly
greater activity
under condition 1 than 2 (using the Results button). See

http://www.fil.ion.ucl.ac.uk/spm/course/notes01/intro/img3.htm

for an overview, and eg.

http://www.fil.ion.ucl.ac.uk/spm/course/notes01/glm/welcome.htm

for details on setting up the GLM.

Hope this helps,

Will.

--
William D. Penny
Wellcome Department of Cognitive Neurology

Tel: 020 7833 7478
FAX: 020 7813 1420
Email: [log in to unmask]