John:

Thank you for your help.

However, we continuously got the warning "log of zero" error message and failed,
when we were trying to co-register the anatomical coronal to functional EPI
coronal images.  We already try to adjust the AC location as well as the orientation of both
sets of images.  I just wonder if there is anything else we can try.

Our coronal anatomical images are not a complete entire brain, but it is close
to, since there are 30 slices with 5 mm slice thickness.  The epi data set is at
the identical slice location with the same slice number and thickness.  Do you
think to cover the complete entire brain may help or not?

Thanks again.

Wen

John Ashburner wrote:

If you are spatially normalising or using the default  between-modality
coregistration method, then I'm afraid that the orientation is very important.

I would suggest manually re-orienting the data via the <Display> button.
Take a look at the following kink for a few more clues:
        http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/wa.exe?A2=ind9910&L=spm&P=R1689

Best regards,
-John

--
Dr John Ashburner.
Wellcome Department of Cognitive Neurology.

Wen-Ching Liu, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Radiology
Department of Radiology
University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey
150 Bergen Street
Newark, New Jersey 07103
(voice)  973-972-2281
(fax)     973-972-0836