Dear All,

I am currently trying to identify areas of significant change using the
coordinates from the summary table. I have several questions from VBM
analysis.
Firstly when looking at particular clusters is it possible to veiw more than
three peak Z scores and coordinates in the table under that cluster?  For
example one cluster has 3521 voxels and the table only gives three Z scores
and different coordinates for this cluster.   One of the coordinates is in
the region of the parahippocampal gyrus and looking at the SPM map extends
and includes the hippocampus etc . What I want to know is is there any way
of displaying more than three Z scores and coordinates and when reporting
areas of signifcant change should you just report those coordinates which
have a Z score in the table or can you say that the cluster extends and
includes other areas.

Thanks

Emma