Dear SPM'ers,
My functional images are missing the very front of the head (I dont have
labotomised subjects, its just the volumes i aquired didnt cover that
area) and normalisation with the EPI template will cause distortion in
this area.

I dont have structural images and was wondering whether it was possible
to alter the normalisation parameters so that i might turn off the zoom
in y without effecting the non linear warping in x and z. I realize that
this would mean that the back of the head is not zoomed either, but if i
first coregistered the functional images to the EPI template using
mutual information registration, this might reduce this. I Am also going
to try masking out the front of the head on the EPI template and seeing
if that is effective, but wondered if anyone had any recommendations of
what the best method might be.
Thanks a lot.
Clayton.

-----------------------------------