Dear all,

I have a thorny question motivated by a reviewer's comments on one of our
fMRI papers.

Briefly, we used a memory task with variable delay periods. However, we did
not find significant differences in terms of either accuracy or RT across
the delays. Therefore, we did not look for an effect of delay in the fMRI
data. The reviewer is requesting that we revise the paper to include this
analysis.

Does anyone know of any references addressing whether it's "good form" to
perform analyses of neuroimaging data in the absence of a significant
behavioural effect? Any views on this issue?

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Greig

--