my inclination would be to model the stimulus compounds as a single event with
an onset at the time of the first stimulus, and then use the temporal and
dispersion derivatives to model differences in onset or length of response
between combinations.  At such a short separation, the HRFs are going to be
highly correlated if you try to model the individual stimuli as separate
events.

cheers
rp

--