Dear all
 I was wondering if anyone had ideas about temporal filtering for phamacological
fmri. Due to the nature of the exp , we only have one off and one on condition.
The off condition consists of 12 continuos 5 minute scans. This is followed by
injection of a phamacological agent (on condition ) and then a futher 18 five
minute scans are taken. Because this exp is so long  and the nature of the
paridgm being a long off and on condition, should i be using a filter twice as
long as the exp time?
 any suggestions will be gratefully received
 Yas

Yasmene Shah
Magnetic Resonance Centre
University of Nottingham
NG7 2RD
Tel. no. 44 (0)115 915 5151 ext 18286/14751