Re: eyetracker for fMRI
Dear Peter,

This topic has been visited before; but here's a list (partial for sure) of commercially available eye-tracking devices.

ASL (as you learned of from Richard Perry, http://www.a-s-l.com/products.htm)
Resonance Technology http://www.mrivideo.com/
     also look at http://www.arringtonresearch.com/ for the eye-tracking technology
Cambridge Research Systems     http://www.crsltd.com/index.html
Avotec    http://www.avotec.org/
IScan      http://www.iscaninc.com/HomePage.html

For these commerical products, expect to devote at least $15,000 USD, though for some models the price climbs to beyond $25,000 USD.  Pricing can differ in Europe depending on the source (e.g., Cambridge Research Systems has a lower cost in Europe than in North America).

Most of these systems have low bandwidth, since they mostly use video technology.  The system for Cambridge Research Systems has higher bandwidth, rated at 1 kHz.

Most require mirroring arrangements separate from that used for displaying visual images, but the Resonance Technology system is imbedded in goggles used for displaying visual images and I suppose the Avotec system works in conjunction with their visual display system that rests on the head coil.

We have the one from Resonance Technology, but we have not used it too much yet.

I hope this helps.

Jerome Sanes
Director, Brown University MRI Facility