Please let prospective candidates know about this position in our group:

The UCLA Mind Body Collaborative Research Center is searching for a postdoctoral scientist to work with a multidisciplinary group of physicians and scientists performing brain imaging studies of human cognition, emotion and interactions with functional disorders. While we are continuing government and industry funded studies utilizing PET, MRI, and ERP imaging, we are primarily seeking a scientist with experience in fMRI and a desire to have an impact on its implementation in our mind body research program. Knowledge and/or experience with the following are also helpful: imaging statistics, Unix, Matlab, functional neuroimaging software such as SPM, and psychopharmacology. Resumes and names of references should be sent to:
 Steve Berman, Ph.D.
UCLA Mind Body Collaborative Research Center
GLA VA HS, Bldg 115/CURE 11301 Wilshire Blvd
(310)268-3798  fax(310)794-2864

Thanks,