Dear SPM users,

My question concerns about graphic output from SPM. Suppose I have
more than one t-contrast. For each I obtain an spmT_**.img. Then I
overlap one of the spmT_**.img onto a template, and view the image
in multiple slices.

Then I'd like to overlay a second spmT_**.img on top of the multiple
slices I created before. The overlay of multiple t-map onto the same
template allows me to see the overlap and non-overlap among
different t-contrasts. If one can use different colors to label: contrast 1
only, contrast 2 only, overlap of contrast 1&2, then it will be a visually
straightforward way to look at conjunctions of several tests.

What I'd like to know is, does anyone have a good solution to overlay
multiple t-maps onto the same template and view the results in
multiple slices?

Thank you very much. I appreciate your help.

Yuhong