Dear List members,

A year ago I normalized EPI images. The procedure I followed was first
to Normalize Subject's Coregistered Anatomical image to T1 Template
and use these parameters to normalize all the EPI images. I did this
using Batch process with option 1 for 'bounding_box' variable. The
resulting normalized images have Bounding Box dimensions: 79 x 95 x
68. However the BB for MNI template is 91 x 109 x 91. My questions
are:

1) What are the effects of BB size variations?

2) Will the BB size affect the coordinate values obtained in the
Statistics table in the SPM analysis? Can I report them as Talairach
coordinates?

3) Can I use Matthew Brett's "mni2tal" utility in this case also to
obtain appropriate Talairach coordinates?

Thanks for your help.

Raju Bapi