Dear SPM list members,

I am trying to get a visual activation in an event-related design using
flashes as stimuli. The participants have to fixate a cross on a screen. The
flashes are presented for 3 seconds and one volume is recorded 6 seconds
after stimulus onset. In the rest condition, the participants just have to
fixate the cross. For statistics I use the t-Test or ANOVA in Basic Models.
While I have no problem showing a V1-activation in a block-design, this
event-related procedure doesn't lead to satisfying results. Is there a
mistake in the experimental design or did I do something wrong with the
statistics ?

Thanks in advance,

Christian