Hi Miklos
I don't know if any one responded to your email of 29th April.
Contrast 2 looks appropriate to me.  The difference between contrast 2 and
contrast 1 presumably reflects the fact that the condition effect on your
electro-physiological parameter (p) was greater in some subjects than
others.  Contrast 2 allows the subjects with big condition effects on p to
dominate the SPM whereas contrast 1 places even weights on each subject.
How many of your subjects showed an effect of condition on p?  The effect
may just be coming from one or two subjects
Best wishes
Cathy