Dear All

I found this on another list, and wondered if it would be of interest to the spacesyntax community.

I have just copied the first few lines - the whole of the post sent by Ian McKay <[log in to unmask]> can be found at
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/wa.exe?A2=ind0107&L=architecthetics&F=&S=&P=1234

regards,  Tom Dine

Chassay+Last Architects
London NW1 8XY
England

     *** Call For Contributors ***

     The Journal of Psychogeography
           and Urban Research

    http://www.psychogeography.co.uk/

     (apologies for cross posting)

The Journal of Psychogeography and Urban Research is a new online peer-reviewed journal
being launched in September 2001 as a vehicle for astute, informative, and dynamic thought
on the subject of psychogeography and urban studies. The journal will publish work from a
range of methodological positions, on various historical moments, and across diverse
geographical and academic locations.

The journal can be found at:
http://www.psychogeography.co.uk/

Primarily, the role of the journal will be to establish new ground for debate, to
encourage new research and thinking on the urban, and to question existing orthodoxies and
methodologies pertaining to urban research.

CALL FOR CONTRIBUTIONS

The Journal of Psychogeography and Urban Research invites contributions from individuals
or groups, regardless of disciplinary location. We encourage contributions in a variety of
formats including academic articles, book and film reviews, dérive reports, and
interviews.