Dear Simulation Professionals (I wonder whether thats the right
salution?)

I am a doctoral fellow at the RAND Graduate School for Policy Studies,
specializing in technology policy. I am interested in working in the
area of Technology Clusters and the Role of Public Policy to cultivate
these. I was looking for some references on use of simulation modeling
in the above area. Somebody reccommended this alias to me. I
was wondering if anyone would know about some work in this area
i.e.simulation modeling of technology clusters, and would kindly refer
me to the right person. I'd be grateful for your help.

Thanking you,
Athar

--

Athar Osama
RGS Doctoral Fellow

Tel: 310-393-0411 x6745
Home @ CyberSpace: http://www.rgs.edu/Students/Osama.html

**Man's Flight Through Life is Sustained by the Power of His Knowledge**