Firstly, a warm welcome to all new subscribers.

Next month this e-zine will look a little different.  After receiving
your comments and suggestions in general over the last year and in
our survey, we have come up with this new look and enhanced features
for content.  We would like to thank you for the time you spent in
helping us and hope this new e-zine meets your needs.

The feature article for this month is:
A Standardisation Trial for the Analysis of Asphalt by the Ignition
Method

Click on the link below to view this month's issue:
http://www.qwimail.com/e-publications/022001/Urban/roadconstruction.ht
ml

If you experience a problem with the link, then copy the complete
link into your browser including the ëhtmlí

Any comments or questions about this e-zine, please contact me on

This e-zine is published electronically and distributed monthly.  You
are receiving this email because you have subscribed.  If you no
longer wish to receive a copy then email me at

Regards
Lorisa Perebooms
Chief Publications Editor
Urban Development
VercomNet

PS If you like this e-zine, then please be sure to send it to your
friends and colleagues.  They can subscribe directly by clicking on
the subscribe button in your copy of the e-zine or by e-mailing
directly to me.

Phone: +31 43 328 55 15 / Fax: +31 43 328 55 99