The recent email about the need for volunteers to help Jane Ferrie with the
Newsletter mailout didnt have Jane's email address for responses. Its

Three of us have volunteered so far (all women - I wonder why?) but its good
to have more volunteers in case we cant all manage it every time.

best wishes

jay ginn

Please think before you press the 'Reply' button!   Note that if you press
the 'Reply' button your message will go the individual who posted this message
not to the list.  With many mailers you will have a 'Reply-to-All' button that
will send automatically to the list address of <[log in to unmask]>.  The
Radstats list is set up for public discussion so please be generous with your
thoughts and share them us all.