Dear all

Following the April edition of the Science and Public bibliography, I have
had a couple of emails requesting inclusion of particular articles/reports.
If list members have published work that they'd like included in the
bibliography, please send me details (either citation with abstract or full
text) and I'm happy to include it.

My usual method for gathering information for the bibliography is by
scanning press/journals/psci-com/new acquisitions at the Wellcome Trust
Information Service, but it is easy to miss relevant items if I don't have
the resource to hand.

Regards
Louise

++++++++++++++++++
Louise Simon
Information Officer
Wellcome Trust Library for the History and Understanding of Medicine
183 Euston Road
London NW1 2BE
Telephone: +44 (0)20 7611 7316
Fax: +44 (0)020 7611 8726
mailto:[log in to unmask]

The Wellcome Trust is a registered charity, no.210183.
Its sole Trustee is the Wellcome Trust Limited, a company
registered in England, no. 2711000, whose registered office
is 183 Euston Road, London NW1 2BE.