Can I suggest that if people are going away for a holiday or whatever that they unsubscribe themselves from the list to prevent this autoresponse circuit?

I didn't do this and have just got back to find it has taken nearly half an hour to download all of Nic Hawes autoresponses - thank God I didn't set one up too!

Beckie