Speaking as the temporary caretaker list owner, I think it's time we stopped
this thread of discussion.

It can be irritating to receive unwanted mails - but you can just delete
them - and remember that people sometimes hit send or reply keys by mistake!
Similarly, before you hit send, check where you're sending to. It would be a
shame if this list self-destructed over list protocol.

To recap:
Information about the psci-com list (including the archive) is at:
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/psci-com.html

More general information about jiscmail (including a useful summary called
"Get started") is at: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/docs/default.htm

If you wish to mail the list owner, Louise Simon, send a mail to:
mailto:[log in to unmask]

(Louise is away on leave, but she's back on Monday, and I wouldn't make any
changes without her involvement. I am a colleague of hers, until recently a
lurker on this list.)

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Graham
Information Service Manager
The Information Service
The Wellcome Trust
183 Euston Road, London NW1 2BE.
Telephone: +44 (0)20 7611 8506
Fax: +44 (0)20 7611 8726
Mailto:[log in to unmask]

Website:  http://www.wellcome.ac.uk
http://library.wellcome.ac.uk

The Wellcome Trust is a registered charity, no. 210183.
Its sole Trustee is The Wellcome Trust Limited, a company
registered in England, no. 2711000, whose registered office
is 183 Euston Road, London NW1 2BE.