You might like to try this website first of all:

http://www.scifac.usyd.edu.au/future/pg/pgr_biological.html

then thinking about whether you are interested to go further.  There are
Australian postgraduate scholarships available.  If you follow the website
further information addresses, you can pursue their availability.
Adrienne Grant