Hi Stuart,
                If you mean C Major, it contains no accidentals, but I'm sure you know that.

Rob
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Stuart Flynn
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Thursday, 19 July 2001 7:50
  Subject: Re: Botvinnik 1, Tranter nil

  Dear John,

  I thought we might be hearing from you! If you had not responded, I am sure
  someone else would have Googled their way to finding the poem.  I do hope
  you took my pedantry in the spirit it was intended.

  Thanks to Martin for his response on musical scales.  I must, however,
  continue with my pedantry for just a moment longer by pointing out that
  whole-tone scales (such as the one beginning on C) also contain sharps.
  I'll stop now, I promise.

  Hi, Erminia.  Let's try to meet again soon.

  Stuart