This is wonderfully orchestrated, Martin--and synfully aesthetic! Especially
liked the cliffhanging effect you got by holding off on the "breath" rhyme
for so long--made the whole poem feel tensile to me. What a kicker that
final clause is, too, especially so in the perfect parallelism of the
couplet as a whole. I like being able to read it alternatively as "gaining
momentum/through sunglasses," then "his thesis of the world/the world is
like a photo". Thanks for posting this--Candice