Heriberto's very knowledgeable, and as a translator tends to take on the
barely possible. He's done some Ginsberg, a lot of Rothenberg (a book due
any moment in Mexico City), Simon Ortiz, yours truly and a bunch of Armand
Schwerner. And he's young enough that the voices aren't fully integrated.
But in the context of Mexican poetry what he's doing is very unusual.

Mark