3rdBed #4 Apologies in advance for crossposting.

3rdBed #4   is now out featuring:

Marc Kipniss
Jason Nelson
Alan DeNiro
M. S. Fodhi-Da-Zen
   Tex Kerschen
   John Branseum
   Michael Burkard
   Stacey Levine
   Daniel Coshnear
   Jessica Treat
   Jeffrey Encke
   Maile Chapman
   Alia Hanna Habib
Willard Bohn
Brooks Haxton

About 3rdBed:

3rd bed is a journal publishing innovative work by known, unknown, and forgotten writers‹writers who move beyond the front lawn of domestic realism. We are looking for fiction, for poetry, and for work that blurs the distinction between these genres; we are looking for translations of authors living and dead; we are looking for a range of pieces that evoke anything from disquiet to whimsy, from the jarring to the soothing: work that may be variously urgent, kaleidoscopic, infantile, or elliptical.

--

Andrea Baker
associate poetry editor