Hi david

Nice to hear some of us poets are still considered dangerous.

As for opening up naive users to viri. . . sounds a tad paranoid hysteric to
me.

Being a practising homosexual injecting drug user don't mean I will die of
AIDS, for example.  I thought us gay poets writing on HIV had that sort of
judgement done with last decade. . . but  the image of the dangerous
infectious virus still persists and i find this intersting. It has  just
transferred to Micro$oft users.

Last decade I also remember the panicking purist poetry police scrrreaming
what does detective fiction have to do with poetry. Have you read Dorothy
Porter's detective fiction verse novel, _The Money's Mask_?

So, I think this is quite OK stuff for this list. What I do need to really
thank you for is alerting me much more to how much this internet email virus
stuff and computer hacking is forbidden ground, so to speak.

with best wishes

Chris Jones.

(ps anybody who uses the user name blow and the password job on an internet
porn site account is just asking to get hacked. Don't open unknown
attachments on emails. Fire an email back to the address to check it, at
least or throw it in the trash. . . like something from [log in to unmask]
Also, this mailing list is run on an NT system which, if set up right by the
network admin, should strip all attachments and html code and so there is
little chance of one getting through the server. So there is really little to
be concerned about. . . )