Hi all,

Can't thank you all one by one... too much bandwidth clog. Many thanks for
your most useful responses to my query. Made all the more useful since I live
and write in a small isolated rural town on the borders of the New South
Wales outback and simply can't ask close by friends. (No-one around here
would have heard the word, I suspect.)

I have fallen head over heels in love with these young rascal hackers into
grokking whatever network they can find.

Anyone out there into cyber-sex? (No, that isn't a pick up line . . . well
you could try me)

A series of sonnets is suggested titled: Grokking cybersex sonnets [and other
hacking exploits]

best wishes

Chris Jones.