How very unhealthy to define oneself and others through what one has read.
This is not because the legend that each person  builds up aboput one's
life is not redicible to the written words. Ah, no.
It is because of the tediuous self-celebration in verse of one's  secular
pseudo-tragedy, one's narcisistic ego, aged and yet eager to find in the
water of poetry  a reflection of its own supposed past glory. A glory
merely connected to  a chronologic order.

I find repellent the old untamable religion of the poets who go for the
integrity of the speech as though it was possible to be consoled by one's
defeats merely by adding more words to its history.
Have no fear of it. There is consolation.

All sins starts with pride -  says Ecclesiasticus - with the unbalanced
love of own importance.

You poets, get off this throne.
It belongs to the sick people and the dispossessed.

(Yours Sincerely:
Doctor Professor Vito Scogliamiglio,
called "The Priest" (O' Prete)
University Hospital Saint Jerome of the Leprouses
Naples

(posted by Prof.Dott. Vito Scogliamigklio's Secretary: Clitenenstra Giordan)