On Friday 30 March 2001 20:44, you wrote:
> Friends you may or not be interested in the latest debacle of
> internet censorship - this time from within the ranks of our own art
> community.

hi komninos
good to see you around... last remembered by me reading at Harold Park.

this cross posting thing is weird. i mean what worries them so about crossing
the borders of lists, from one to the other, i mean it is like they fear this
cybertime thing already cutting across national borders and seek to put it
back into shape in lists like lists are countries and you can be only in one
country at once, like a funeral parade for the dead father, putting it all
back into filial line.

i don't filter my mail client and let it spew into my box and get delirious
and giddy in cybertime across lists and have some fun like poets do

best wishes
Zenia Gold

ps and i always thought spam was tinned ham food for soldiers in a nomadic
war machine