Erminia: Terms are of limited use, but even within those limitations this
is a bit confusing. The term neo-baroque was invented, I think, by the
great Cuban poet José Lezama Lima in the late 30s and is very much current
in Latin America. So much so that when José Kozer, one of the best-known
(in the Spanish-speaking world) of contemporary Cuban poets, identifies
himself as neo-baroque he expects folks to have a vague idea where that
places him in the spectrum of possible practices. When his name came up in
conversation in Tijuana, which is a different planet from Cuba, there was a
general murmer of "ah, neobaroco." Your use of the term, and your own
poetry, seem not at all related. Is this a new coinage of an old term?

Mark