Dear All,

can I say something? I think there are bits of our occasional and informal
conversations that are  - I am sure it happens by mere chance - so
stimulant and original as to deserve copyright protection (?). Unless
Poetryetc get the status of a location protected by copyright , then it is
better that the gold that we orally produce, pouring it from our mouths,
stays private. I don't see why those who think it is not worth wasting
their time contributing to the ongoing conversations even by intervening
just for the sake of entering a polemical debate should benefit of the such
a creative field of social interaction. If this is a show like a TV talk
show than one should be able to recognize it as a media production for the
public entertainment, like the Jerry Spingler (? misspelled) Show or the
Italian  Maurizio Costanzo Show. Why not.

Then we should find sponsors to advertise our practises in the field of
poetry which we do for the benefit of us as much as this supposed audience
(do not call these people larkers  anymore, they are no more no less the
same as we are when we watch TV).
So if this is true, then we are all entitled to put on personas as in
theatre (but we are already doing it, are we not). When you meet one of the
people on line in person, who indeed on line might sound unbearable to you,
when you meet that person, I stress,  in the real life of our daily
struggles and habits, in general he/she is no less than a sweetie.

 (here follows my revised  pre-natal poem, written, if  I remember well,
from the labyrinth of my mother’s gutters of blood and fluids, in that soft
shell of resonance  that was her womb. Did I start writing at such an early
stage: yes, I did..) Erminia

“In the labyrinth”

when I received this hideous foot
I looked at it touched it measured it
put it in my mouth sucked it
especially the toe

when I received this muscular hand
I tested it distrusted it criticized it
loathed it  repudiated it
and finally put it away

when I received my tongue
of thankfulness and delight
oh, how many things I made with that
red long smooth speech of mine

when I received these two ears
I  believed that I was who I am
not because of the use I made of them
but because of their observable shells

Erminia, 12.8.2001

quando ho ricevuto il mio bel piede
l'ho guardato l'ho toccato l'ho osservato
l'ho messo in bocca l'ho succhiato
specialmente l'alluce

quando ho ricevuto la mia mano l'ho scrutata
l'ho sospettata l'ho criticata l'ho rifiutata
l'ho disprezzara e infine l'ho messa da parte

quando ho ricevuto la mia lingua di grazie e di delizie
quante cose ci ho fatto
con quella mia lingua rossa e lunga
liscia liscia

quando ho ricevuto queste due orecchie